What are our key areas of focus?
In a world increasingly connected by technology, as the distances between nations shrink, the gap between cultures continues to grow, while global complexity increases. With One World and One Chance, intercultural and international cooperation is critical for success and survival. We create Leaders for the world stage; no matter how large or small their sphere of influence, their impact is global.
- Promoting excellence in Positive Leadership
- Supporting local, regional, national and international collaboration
- Demonstrating the criticality of Positive Value Leadership™ (PVL)
- Creation of Positive Spheres of Influence™ (PSI)
- Invest in and pursue PVL™ and PSI™ Research
- Influence and accelerate the adoption of PVL™ and PSI™
Helping all with Positive Leadership Values to take a Leadership role
The Institute of One World Leadership will enable everyone across the world’s four income levels† with positive leadership values, to have access to the OWL global leadership network.
Members of OWL will also contribute a portion of membership fees, to the OWL foundation fund. This will enable less advantaged individuals to attain subsidised membership of OWL and access to development resources.
†The four income levels are defined by the Gapminder Foundation, and compares access to drinking water, transportation, cooking, eating, and sleeping resources.
Equal Accessibility of Learning and Leadership
The Institute promotes the adoption
of Positive Value Leadership™
all individuals in, or aspiring
to hold, a position of power*,
authority or responsibility.
They should be an exemplar to
society and a catalyst for the
adoption of social change for
the benefit of all humanity. All
persons should experience
Positive Value Leadership
regardless of race, colour,
religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, age
* Positions of power include, but are not limited to, Reward Power, Coercive Power, Referent Power, Legitimate Power, Expert Power, Informational Power.
Join Now FAQs