Positive Promotions with Positive People
As the world’s only professional organisation for positive impact leaders, with members across the globe and access to over 1.5 million leaders in all walks of life, the IOWL is able to offer industry leading organisations the opportunity to reach its members via a wide range of marketing channels, enabling them to promote and market their brand, products, messages and campaigns.
These channels include:
- Flagship events
- Advertising and publishing
- Online opportunities
- IOWL Preferred Programme
The IOWL also operates affinity schemes which provide members with access to a wide range of specially negotiated benefits.
If the IOWL wishes to offer a particular product or service and there is capacity within the programme, the main criteria for affinity arrangements are as follows:
- Most affinity schemes are operated on an exclusive basis
- The majority of new offerings are tendered to suitable providers
- The chosen provider must be market leading and share similar brand values
- The provider must be able to offer a unique selling point (USP) that needs to be ongoing and sustainable - usually in the form of the best possible discount
- A commission is payable by the provider on any resulting business and therefore comprehensive tracking/reporting is essential
Although all marketing campaigns are jointly agreed, the provider funds the promotion. If you can meet these criteria and are interested in promoting your products as part of our affinity programme please email email@example.com
Join Now Ask us a question Preguntas Frecuentes